News and Links
News, research and useful links. Please note, Itchy Baby is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
- National Eczema Society
- Eczema Voice
- Information from Wikipedia
- Contact Dermatitis/Eczema information
- Talk Eczema
- Chemical additives in products Campain for safe cosmetics
- Eczema Home Remedies
- Foodsmatter.com - The resource for free from living, allergy and intolerance
- Baby Eczema Help A mother’s account of dealing with her daughter's baby eczema including the treatments undertaken and the lifestyle changes made.
- Allergy Mummy - A parent to parent site for people experiencing difficulties with there allergy baby or child.
- The reality of a perfect life - Discover how a mother deals with her son’s severe infantile eczema with her regularly updated blog.
- Eczema cases rise dramatically
- Concern over rise in allergies
- Multiple Allergies and Eczema
- Watersoftner relief from eczema
- A Baby milk to prevent Eczema
- Telegraph Article about Itchyskin and Eczema in Infants
- Safety of paraben additives
- Interesting study about skin bacteria
- Skin barrier function and Detergents
- Mobility of Detergent Residue on Clothes to Contacting Substrates.
- Eczema Clothing From DermaSilk
- Eczema Clothing From Snugglepaws
- Scratch Sleeves - ScratchSleeves are scratch mitts that work.
- Silver Sense - British eczema clothing with natural silver to soothe, heal and protect delicate skin
- Have a raw cake and eat it - Lots of free-from recipes, products and food ideas.
- Free from for kids.co.uk - A free-from site selling foods aimed at children.
- Home Scents- Naturally Pure Cleaning Products
- Green Nippers - Organic and Ethical Baby Clothes